Thursday, July 8, 2010

Now that we are in Nazareth - by Nate R.


July 8th 10:30 a.m.
On our way over, the 10 plus hour flight seemed like it was at much longer due to the person leaning their seat back in front of me, and the person kicking the back of my seat. Germany was breathtaking at first site, the old houses and old furnishings took my breath away. I also like Germany because the taxis and all types of buses are either VW, Mercedes Benz, etc.
July 8th 5:45 p.m.
The rest of the day was a good day, besides a slow start after about two hours in Germany. I took a lot of pictures of old churches, and buildings/architectural sites. The churches and buildings are breathtaking, they are so enormous and breathtaking there are no words to describe them. At about 4p.m. I started to feel the jet lag and was completely out of it, thank god for red bulls that put me back on top of my game. Our plane left last night at 10:30p.m. and it was a 4 hr. plane ride and then we had a two hour bus ride to where we are today, in Nazareth. We arrived at St. Margaret's Guest House today at about 7:00 a.m. having a great time so far and can't wait to explore the city.
Nate R.

No comments: