Wednesday, July 7, 2010

At the Airport.. :P - by Caitlin D.

Alright its day half and I am still at the airport chillin with Irene, Jasper, and Emily. We all got to roam if you will the airport. Just to be back at 1300. So right now, emotionally I am enjoying myself. Trying to befriend as much as i can. I know how living with people can be hectic and all that jazz. On the airplane, my seat is 40H, i sit next to Emily and then Nae. The worst part so far of this trip would be the packing. I've never been over seas like this. I've been OVER SEAS on a boat, just got back and all. But not like, west of Colorado. So that would be the hardest part. What to expect and do if I feel ill from heat er something like that. But anywho, I'm having a blast at the airport and ou flight boards at 1325, good thing i know my military time!!

Toodlz,
Caitlin

1 comment:

dmac said...

Waiting at the airport can sometimes be a real bummer. Nevertheless, here's to a wonderful once-in-a-lifetime experience.