Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meet the Pilgrims - Naya B.

Hello, my name is Denaya but I don’t like capital D’s sooo I like to go by Naya. Something’s about me that’d I like to share with people are that I love little kids and love hanging out with them and my friends, being silly and probably just because I am a little kid at heart myself. I also have been adopted two times and like where I am now. I like to help people out and to volunteer and I am graduating high school this year and going to college in the fall I am going to study neonatal nursing, which is exciting because I love babies. I like to listen to all different kinds of music and love PIANOS and lastly I love making new friends. I want to go to the holy land this summer because I think that it further my relationship with God and it is a great opportunity. I am exited to go because I will be meeting new people, learning a new culture, and I will be able to come back home and share what I have learned and share my experiences. I am looking forward to “partying” with the Palestinians, riding a camel, and meeting God in a whole new way!!

1 comment:

Brad Matera said...

Hey Naya, i Hope you had an amazing flight, Know that everyones watching and everyone loves you and thinks what your doing is FREAKING AMAZING! i know im jelous haha, make sure you learn much and have a great time!
Your my girl always :)

Love Brad