Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meet the Pilgrims - Nate R.

Hello, my name is Nathan Rizzotti but my friends and family call me Nate. I will try and keep this short and sweet. I am 16 yrs old while I am writing this on May 15th 2010, but I will be 17 on May 23rd 2010. I am a very active person who enjoys all types of sports. My top two are baseball and a toss up between American football and soccer. I am a very energetic person who loves to be outside and trying new things, which in part is one of the reasons why I am going on this trip (to experience a new culture and to try new things). I am very adventurous and very enthusiastic. Another reason why I wanted to go on this trip is because I would like to sample the local cuisine and I would like to experience a new custom as well as probably a new way of life from what I am accustomed to. I am looking forward to exploring the ancient ruins of Israel as well as experiencing a new way of life (as I stated before). I would also like to introduce to them America’s pastime….that’s right baseball. I have researched their sports and baseball was not mentioned at all that made me very sad. I would like to introduce this sport to them because I believe it would be a better way to help solve a conflict; instead of shooting with guns they could shoot fastballs into the catchers glove. I am very excited to be on this trip and I just wanted to thank everyone for donating money to this wonderful experience that I will be able to experience for myself.

No comments: