Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meet the Pilgrims - Emily T.

I am 19 years old, going to school at south Puget Sound Community College and I go to St. Benedict’s Church in Lacey. I like to discotech (fancy European word for dancing/hanging out) with my friends. I also love working with the youth at my church ( I am the 4th and 5th grade youth leader.) In my schooling, I am working towards becoming an elementary school teacher. I can knit and speak a lot of Spanish. I love Camp Michael J which is August 8th –12th this year. Also I love to laugh

What I am looking forward to in this trip is seeing all the historical sights and walking in the footsteps of Jesus. Being a new Christian and going on this trip will help get me closer to God and give me more of an understanding of the religion. I am very grateful for my parish for being so supportive of me and my future Baptism in the River of Jordan.

No comments: