Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meet the Pilgrims - Caitlin D.

One thing I love to do is collect bottles, glass bottles of places I have traveled to and such. Another think about me is I am 16 years old and by the time I go to The Holy Land this summer I will have my drivers license!! I love sailing and am considering Merchant Marines as a future career. So hopefully this summer I get to sail in one of the seas Israel is by! I wanted to travel to Israel because I haven’t seen much of the world besides the San Juan’s and Gulf Islands. This is on the other side of the world! So the different culture and food I am super excited to see as well as getting closer to God and pilgrimage. Finally I hope to shop, sight see, sail, experience the diverse culture and just be in the moment. Wish me luck!

No comments: