Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Hanna Thinks

Hello everyone, my name is Hanna, a local resident from Israel. I’m an 11th grader, who joined the youth group this year to visit all the holy places I have in my country. First, let’s say a few words about myself, I’m 16 years old, and I live in a city called Shfaamer, a city near to Haifa. My hobbies are playing the piano and computers.

It’s very difficult for me to describe our trip here In Israel by simple words. I joined the group from USA 8 days ago, and since then I’m enjoying it more and more. Meeting all the guys from USA was one of the best things that ever happened to me. At the first day I wasn’t used to using English as my main language, but now, after practicing my English more and more I think I’m getting used to it, and I’m really thankful for that, because I feel that I’m improving. Now I feel that I have new wonderful friends, from the other half of the world, which is a very cool thing to have.

I must say that visiting all the holy places and listening to each place’s story is a big enjoyment. but above all that, we combine in the trip other fun things, like going shopping together and exploring now places, which added a whole new dimension to our trip. I know that it could sound weird, but actually I’m visiting places in my country which I didn’t even know existed.

My big problem here is that this trip is going to end. That fact makes me really sad, but I’m sure that I’ll be left with all the good memories. -Hanna

No comments: