Thursday, July 3, 2008

Meet the Pilgrims - Kendra

Hey! I'm Kendra, I can expectedly go on to say how this trip is a dream come true. While it is, this is not one of the reasons i'm going on this pilgrimage. I've recently been having trouble in many aspects of my life and it seems that the harder I pray, the more things stay the same. I told my congregation that i feel like i'm on God's bad side if he has one. I want to go on this trip to rebuild my faith and let God know that i still love him. I don't think he'd love anything better than to have me go and visit the place where it all started. This trip will be an adventure that I'm very excited for and am very blessed to be given to opportunity to go on. I hope that when I return i will have a broader outlook on life and learn to see past what's right in front of me. This is why I'm going on this trip. - Kendra

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kendra - I read your post and tears came to me. We all are with you every step of the way. Many of us are happy that you will be able to deposit those prayers at the Temple wall - a sacred place. Go in peace with your eyes and heart wide open to all that is available to you on this pilgramage.
With Love always, Earle Ellis

Unknown said...

Kendra-

We are with you every step of the way.

Earle Ellis

sunshine said...

Kendra -

All of us at Good Shepherd are so excited for you to have this opportunity. The exciting new sites, tastes & smells should be a fantastic experience for you. Enjoy your fellow pilgrims. We can't wait to hear all about the experience.

I'm very proud of you!

Love, Lynn